SON Rear Lights
The SON rear light is of minimalistic and robust design as well as noble looks. Many custormers have been looking for a rear light like this for a long time. Now also sportive bicycles that don‘t come with rear racks can be equipped with dynamo-powered rear lights thanks to versions for seatpost mount and mudguard mount. They fit technically ideally and are of good looks just as well.
The rear light has an anodized aluminium housing, electronics and optic parts are potted watertight. The coaxial cable for connection to the headlight is firmly fitted with standlight.
Made in Germany 5 years guarantee
Black / Clear 69152 Black / Red 69162 Silver / Clear 69172 Silver / Red 69182 Red / Clear 69132 Blue / Clear 69142 Orange / Clear 69102 Green / Clear 69112
SON Rear Light for Rack Mount
- for fitting on a rear rack with included countersunk bolts
- Large reflector and adapter of sheet metal are available as accessories
Spacing: 50 mm Coaxial Cable 190 cm Conforms with German legal regulations / ISO 6742 Weight: 20 g (without cable)
SON Rear Light for Seatpost Mount
- Elegant fitting on a seatpost with tensioning strap and nut.
- Tensioning tool included in delivery.
For seatposts-ø 26 up to 31.8 mm Coaxial cable 190 cm Conforms with German legal regulations / ISO 6742 Weight: 35 g (without cable)
Black / Clear 69252 Black / Red 69262
Silver / Clear 69272 Silver / Red 69282
Red / Clear 69232 Blue / Clear 69242
Orange / Clear 69202 Green / Clear 69212
Polished / Red: Narrow profile 69316 Wide profile 69326
Black / Clear: Narrow profile 69335 Wide profile 69345
Black / Red: Narrow profile 69355 Wide profile 69365
SON Rear Light for Mudguard Mount
- This elegant rear light for mudguard mount is available in 2 designs. The "retro" version with rounded, polished housing and the "modern" version, with angular shape and anodized black.
- Each with narrow or wide profile for mudguards with narrow or wide profile
High mounting position (25 degrees) Narrow profile: for mudguards with 50 mm width circa Wide profile: for mudguards from 50 mm width circa or with low profile Coaxial Cable 190 cm Conforms with German legal regulations / ISO 6742 Weight: 40 g (without cable)